Kida Appreciation Week: A Favorite Scene
"I Love Lucy" is an American sitcom which originally ran from 1951-1957. Since then, the show has never gone off of the air and still remains very popular with TV audiences of today.S E A S O N 1
- The Lost “I Love Lucy” Pilot/ The Girls Want To Go To a Nightclub/ Be a Pal/ The Diet/ Lucy Thinks Ricky is Trying To Murder Her/ The Quiz Show/ The Audition/ The Séance/ Men are Messy/ The Fur Coat/ Lucy is Jealous of Girl Singer/ Drafted/ The Adagio/ The Benefit/ The Amateur Hour/ Lucy Plays Cupid/ Lucy Fakes Illness/ Lucy Writes a Play/ Breaking The Lease/ The Ballet/ The Young Fans/ New Neighbours/ Fred and Ethel Fight/ The Moustache/ The Gossip/ Pioneer Women/ The Marriage License/ The Kleptomaniac/ Cuban Pals/ The Freezer/ Lucy Does a TV Commercial/ The Publicity Agent/ Lucy Gets Ricky on the Radio/ Lucy’s Schedule/ Ricky Thinks He’s Getting Bald/ Ricky Asks For a RaiseS E A S O N 2
- Job Switching/ The Saxophone/ The Anniversary Present/ The Handcuffs/ The Operetta/ Vacation from Marriage/ The Courtroom/ Redecorating/ Ricky Loses His Voice/ Lucy is Enceinte/ Pregnant Women are Unpredictable/ Lucy’s Showbiz Swan Song/ Lucy Hires an English Tutor/ Ricky has Labour Pains/ Lucy Becomes a Sculptress/ Lucy Goes to the Hospital/ Sales Resistance/ The Inferiority Complex/ The Club Election/ The Black Eye/ Lucy Changes her Mind/ No Children Allowed/ Lucy Hires a Maid/ The Indian Show/ Lucy’s Last Birthday/ The Ricardos Change Apartments/ Lucy is Matchmaker/ Lucy Wants New Furniture/ The Camping Trip/ Ricky and Fred are TV Fans/ Never Do Business with FriendsS E A S O N 3
- Ricky’s Life Story/ The Girls Go into Business/ Lucy and Ethel Buy the Same Dress/ Equal Rights/ Baby Pictures/ Lucy Tells the Truth/ The French Revue/ Redecorating the Mertzes’ Apartment/ Too Many Crooks/ Changing the Boys’ Wardrobe/ Lucy Has her Eyes Examined/ Ricky’s Old Girlfriend/ The Million Dollar Idea/ Ricky Minds the Baby/ The Charm School/ Sentimental Anniversary/ Fan Magazine Interview/ Oil Wells/ Ricky Loses His Temper/ Home Movies/ Bonus Bucks/ Ricky’s Hawaiian Vacation/ Lucy is Envious/ Lucy Writes a Novel/ Lucy’s Club Dance/ The Black Wig/ The Diner/ Tennessee Ernie Visits/ Tennessee Ernie Hangs On/ The Golf Game/ The SubleaseS E A S O N 4
- The Business Manager/ Mertz and Kurtz/ Lucy Cries Wolf/ The Matchmaker/ Mr. & Mrs. TV Show/ Ricky’s Movie Offer/ Ricky’s Screen Test/ Lucy’s Mother-In-Law/ Ethel’s Birthday/ Ricky’s Contract/ Getting Ready/ Lucy Learns To Drive/ California, Here We Come/ First Stop/ Tennessee Bound/ Ethel’s Home Town/ L.A. At Last/ Don Juan and the Starlets/ Lucy Gets in Pictures/ The Fashion Show/ The Hedda Hopper Story/ "Don Juan" is Shelved/ Bull Fight Dance/ Hollywood Anniversary/ The Star Upstairs/ In Palm Springs/ The Dancing Star/ Harpo Marx/ Ricky Needs An Agent/ The TourS E A S O N 5
- Lucy Visits Grauman’s/ Lucy and John Wayne/ Lucy and the Dummy/ Ricky Sells the Car/ The Great Train Robbery/ Homecoming/ Face to Face/ Lucy Goes to a Rodeo/ Nursery School/ Ricky’s European Booking/ The Passports/ Staten Island Ferry/ Bon Voyage/ Second Honeymoon/ Lucy Meets the Queen/ The Fox Hunt/ Lucy Goes to Scotland/ Paris At Last/ Lucy Meets Charles Boyer/ Lucy Gets a Paris Gown/ Lucy In the Swiss Alps/ Lucy Gets Homesick In Italy/ Lucy’s Italian Movie/ Lucy’s Bicycle Trip/ Lucy Goes to Monte Carlo/ Return Home from EuropeS E A S O N 6
- Lucy and Bob Hope/ Little Ricky Learns to Play the Drums/ Lucy Meets Orson Welles/ Little Ricky Gets Stage Fright/ Visitor from Italy/ Off to Florida/ Deep-Sea Fishing/ Desert Island/ The Ricardos Visit Cuba/ Little Ricky’s School Pageant/ Christmas Show/ Lucy and the Loving Cup/ Lucy and Superman/ Little Ricky Gets A Dog/ Lucy Wants to Move to the Country/ Lucy Hates to Leave/ Lucy Misses the Mertzes/ Lucy Gets Chummy With the Neighbours/ Lucy Raises Chickens/ Lucy Does the Tango/ Ragtime Band/ Lucy’s Night in Town/ Housewarming/ Building a Bar-B-Q/ Country Club Dance/ Lucy Raises Tulips/ The Ricardos Dedicate a Statue
(if any of the links are broken, please message me and I will replace them!)
"I coulda dropped my croissant"
Alex Winston - Animal Baby
This song is cutesy! I listen to it every time I walk my dogs and I always end up skipping! Oh well! Listen to this for some joy! The lyrics focus on a rather sad topic, but who cares?